About the role
- Empower people living with mental health issues or a disability
- Full time, ongoing role
- Support the Regional Manager to grow the impact of Wellways Australia
- Flexible, collaborative and fun culture; competitive salary package
Benefits & culture
- Gippsland location, no more commuting, work close to home.
- Competitive salary package and salary packaging
- Flexible, family-friendly, collaborative and fun team culture
- Varied role, every day is different
Supporting the Gippsland Regional Manager, you will be assisting them with the day to day operations.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Providing administrative and secretarial support to the Regional Manager
- Supports communication with key stakeholders across the community and service system,
- Support the development, implementation and maintenance of effective administrative systems and processes.
- Supports building the regional administration service delivery, and training program.
- Financial administration to the Doorway housing program
- Supporting our regional offices, data analysis and reporting and other administrative tasks.
You have proven experience working as a Senior Administrator or Personal Assistant. You are a naturally driven self-starter, flexible and quick to learn. You will be comfortable communicating with a diverse range of senior leaders and other stakeholders.
You can also demonstrate:
- Initiative and a responsive approach to resolving issues and supporting the team
- Strong work ethic with a positive attitude and sense of fun
- Ability to prioritise and manage competing tasks
- Capacity to work collaboratively and also independently with minimal supervision
- A consistent focus on quality and detail
- Professional presentation and desire to create a positive first impression
- Knowledge of the not-for-profit sector
- Knowledge of financial administration and processes
Pre-employment compliance requirements:
- Current valid Driver’s Licence
- Appropriate IT skills
- Satisfactory Police Records Check
- Satisfactory Working with Vulnerable Persons Check
- Right to Work within Australia
About the organisation
Wellways Australia is on a mission to build a more inclusive community from the ground up, where everyone can imagine and achieve their hopes and potential. Through connecting people, strengthening families and transforming communities - Wellways Australia is committed to working with individuals of all ages experiencing disabilities or challenges to their social and emotional wellbeing.
Wellways Australia delivers services in mental health, disability and community care, and impacts the lives of thousands of people each year.
How to apply
Support the leadership of Wellways Australia and their capacity to deliver vital services within the community. Apply now by submitting your resume and cover letter addressing the skills required.
To apply and to download a copy of the position description please visit our careers page: https://wellways.recruitmenthub.com.au/Vacancies & enter ref code: 5422958
For a confidential discussion about the role, please contact either Beth Fogerty on 0414 530298
Applications close 4 April 2021
Please quote in application: Personal Assistant to Regional Manager via Pro Bono Australia.