About the role
Our client is a leading healthcare organisation with a long history in private health. They are highly regarded for their values driven approach and widely recognised for excellence in patient-centred care.
The philanthropic foundation supports the work of the organisation, raising much-needed funding to help meet the growing healthcare needs of the community and deliver an exceptional level of care.
Benefits & Culture
- Attractive remuneration and salary packaging
- Respectful, collaborative, high performing team
- Opportunity to shape position and build a legacy
- Flexible working arrangements
You will join a team embarking on an aspirational growth plan. You will be responsible for leading the WA philanthropic relationship portfolio, including the management of one staff member. You will contribute to the vision and direction of an organisation that has significant potential to help improve the lives of others through the funding of healthcare programs.
- Identify and manage a portfolio of philanthropic relationships
- Develop income from major, corporate and gifts in wills supporters
- Prepare and present proposals, reports and donor collateral
- Collaborate with the team to develop a best-practice program
- Develop relationships with key internal networks
This role is suited to a senior fundraiser with proven experience in raising income from philanthropic relationships (major, corporate and gifts in wills supporters). You will be a sophisticated communicator and will have experience making high level asks.
You will also be:
- Strategic, able to plan and provide vision and direction to a new program
- Pro-active, able to build internal and external relationships
- Credible and confident, able to engage stakeholders at all levels
- An experienced manager, able to lead and mentor staff
- A respectful and collaborative team player
If you are passionate about developing a philanthropic portfolio that funds health programs and medical research that helps to improve lives, please apply by submitting your resume and cover letter addressing the skills required section above quoting reference 702340. Alternatively, please contact Emma Adams at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the organisation
How to apply
Please quote in application: Philanthropy Manager via Pro Bono Australia.