About the role
1. Conduct assessments to assess developmental and physical capabilities using standardized testing and clinical observations
2. Develop individualized treatment/intervention plans, rehabilitation programs and strategies for improving physical performance
3. Maintain client records, including progress & assessment reports
4. Provide recommendations for adaptive equipment and assistive technology
5. Plan and direct programs, using social & educational activities (individual and group)
6. Working with clients diagnosed with Cerebral palsy, Acquired brain injury, Autism, Sensory Processing disorders and neuro-muscular and genetic disorders.
7. Use a variety of techniques and therapies, treatment, and rehabilitation of patients who are affect by physical problems caused by illness, disability, injury.
About the organisation
Paediatric Nursing Services and 360 Community is purely focused towards the pledge of supporting chronically, critically, sick children as well as children with additional needs and their families to ensure the best outcomes. Paediatric Nursing Services offering a seamless holistic integrated approach to accessing Healthcare and Disability services.
How to apply
For further information, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote in application: Physiotherapist via Pro Bono Australia.