About the role
- Casual position
- Supportive team
- Generous salary packaging
Banyule Community Health seeks to employ a highly motivated Receptionist to provide high-level customer service to clients, staff and visitors to the local community. The position is casual with a requirement to be flexible to work between the hours of 8.00am and 6.00pm Monday to Friday.
- Ability to manage a busy reception desk with competing demands
- Ability to operate multiple electronic client management systems
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and time
management skills including the ability to interact with diverse and
Qualifications and experience:
- Experience in reception work, preferable in the health industry
- Knowledge of Client Management Systems ie. TrakCare, Medical
Director, Pracsoft and Titanium (useful but not necessary)
- Understanding of Community Health
About the organisation
Banyule Community Health has two main sites, one in West Heidelberg and the other at Greensborough. The Client Services & Infrastructure team includes Administration, Referral and Intake, Reception, Health Information Services, Data Management, Information Technology, Cafe and infrastructure. We provide client pathways both internal and external, initial needs identification including risk, eligibility and priority access to services and groups and Information Technology support.
We pride ourselves on our supportive attitude and culture, built on our core values of Respect, Excellence, Courage and Dignity.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Receptionist via Pro Bono Australia.