About the role
Teach For Australia would like to acknowledge the many Traditional Custodians of the lands throughout Australia. We pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging, for they hold the memories, the traditions, the culture and hopes of Australia’s first peoples.
- Passionate and ambitious team working to close the education gap
- Flexible work practices, including the option to work from home
- Allowance and time off work for professional development
- Join us in our commitment and vision for Reconciliation, in a space where we learn and grow together
You’ll be providing Salesforce end-user support and training for our organisation (around 80+ Salesforce users), and help us develop, enhance and maintain the Salesforce solution for our organisation. Working in our Finance and Business Services team, you’ll be working alongside another experienced Salesforce Administrator, supporting in the delivery of key projects across the year, enabling our organisation to achieve its goals, mission and vision.
- Passionate about all things Salesforce – you’ll be Salesforce.com certified, with at least two years experience in Salesforce administration.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and able to build positive relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
- Comfortable in providing support and delivering training to end-users.
- Great planning and organising skills
- Demonstrated commitment to our mission, Core Values and Reconciliation
Teach For Australia welcomes applicants of all backgrounds to apply, and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
About the organisation
Our vision is an Australia where education gives every child, regardless of background, greater choice for their future. Teach For Australia (TFA) are dedicated to ensuring that all children can achieve their potential, no matter what their postcode is. You can learn more about what we do, here.
How to apply
How to Apply
- Apply here, by 11:59pm on Sunday 18 April 2021, and
- Email your CV to email@example.com, with the subject line ‘Application: Salesforce Administrator” (ensure your CV is clearly labelled with your full name).
All enquiries can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: As applications will be assessed on a rolling basis, we may close advertising prior to Sunday 18 April 2021. Please note that you must have the appropriate right to work in Australia in order to be eligible for this role. Successful candidates will be required to undertake a National Police Clearance, and obtain a valid Working With Children Check.
Please quote in application: Salesforce Administrator via Pro Bono Australia.