About the role
- Brand and Marketing leader wanting to make a real difference
- Well-supported career opportunity within a leading youth mental health organisation
- Full-time fixed term contract until 30/06/22 with opportunity for further employment
- Generous NFP Salary Packaging and flexible work/life balance arrangements
Orygen, Australia’s centre of excellence in youth mental health, is seeking a Brand and Marketing Manager to join its communications, marketing and fundraising team. This is a full-time position, available until 30 June 2022, with opportunity for further employment.
If you have a passion for the field of youth mental health and want to make a real difference to the lives of young people and their families and share Orygen’s values of respect, accountability, teamwork, excellence and innovation, then we would love you to apply for our Brand and Marketing Manager role!
The role and your impact
The Brand and Marketing Manager is responsible for leading the brand and marketing team in the development, implementation and evaluation of brand and marketing strategy that builds awareness of Orygen’s mission and programs. As part of the Communications, Marketing and Fundraising team, the Brand and Marketing Manager works towards Orygen being recognised as a global leader in youth mental health.
As the Brand and Marketing Manager, you will liaise proactively with Orygen staff including the executive, research leads, and policy, clinical, and knowledge translation teams about new developments and will craft strategies to promote them. The position will work to protect and preserve Orygen’s reputation, and efficiently and creatively manage Orygen’s digital channels, providing a dynamic medium for communicating the organisation’s values and achievements.
Salary and benefits
Salary is commensurate with skills and experience, plus superannuation, access to generous NFP salary packaging, flexible work/life balance benefits, great supportive team, purposeful work that makes a real difference to lives of young people and their families and carers and career opportunities within an organisation that is the leader in youth mental health.
The successful candidate will have a tertiary qualification in communications, marketing, public relations or a related discipline, and extensive experience in marketing, ideally in a not-for profit or social enterprise. In addition, you will have:
- experience leading on brand strategy as well as day-to-day brand management and approvals;
- experience developing and managing content across multiple channels;
- experience in data analysis, monitoring and reporting;
- experience in the use of marketing systems including CRM, marketing automation and digital technologies to ensure efficiency and effectiveness through all marketing and communication channels;
- demonstrated ability to develop and maintain strong, positive partner, stakeholder and supplier relationships both internally and externally;
- experience in establishing systems and procedures to guide work and track progress; and
- ability to work with and support young people to share their stories in ways that empower them and advance organisational goals.
To view the FULL selection criteria and learn more about this opportunity, please go to www.orygen.org.au/About/Work-with-Us to view the Position Description. For a confidential discussion about this role contact Penny Fannin, Director of Communications, Marketing and Fundraising, on 03 9966 9548 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the organisation
We believe that all young people deserve to grow into adulthood with optimal mental health. Everything we do is focused on this outcome. Orygen is leading and redefining what’s possible in global research, policy, education and clinical care. Find out more on our website.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: BRAND AND MARKETING MANAGER via Pro Bono Australia.