About the role
• Outbound call centre
• Sales or fundraising experience is preferred, but not essential
• Multiple positions available for immediate start
• You will be having heartfelt conversations and building meaningful relationships with both new and existing donors, with a focus on acquiring ongoing monthly gifts
• Focus on consistent achievement of individual and team based KPIs
• Potential to work from home
About the organisation
For over 20 years, Smart Health Australia has been providing outbound tele-fundraising services with one clear mission – through ethical fundraising practices our goal is to cultivate, grow and enhance donor relations and revenue potential for our charity partners.
Working exclusively with ‘for purpose’ organisations in the charity sector, Smart Health Australia has built many long-lasting relationships and achieved striking success in the acquisition of new donors, retention and upgrading support from existing donors and the development of leading regular giving campaigns.
Our priority is to ensure all donors have an exceptional donor experience with our team of empathic and passionate fundraisers. Everybody likes to feel valued and appreciated and through meaningful conversations, our heart-felt approach ensures donors know how much their contribution is valued.
How to apply
Please send you Resume and answer the below questions:
• Have you worked in a call centre before?
• How would you rate your English language skills?
• How many years experience do you have in telesales?
Please quote in application: Charity Fundraising Positions via Pro Bono Australia.