About the role
- Highly respected national organisation with strong relationships with Government and key health organisations
- Perfect role for someone who is looking to make the next step and lead a Marketing and Communications team
- Exceptional organisational culture
The successful candidate will report to the CEO and is responsible for leading Healthy Male’s work across all marketing and communications. Whilst leading a team of two, you will work closely with our Health Promotion Manager and Health Content Manager and collaborate with a broad range of internal and external partners and contractors.
You are ready to take the next step and lead a small but dynamic team.
You are an experienced marketing and communications professional with broad experience across all aspects of marketing and communications, preferably in the health, not for profit or community sector. You have exceptional people and stakeholder management skills and a considered mature approach. You’re highly adaptable, extremely organised and very comfortable in a fast paced environment.
You understand the importance of brand consistency, have a keen eye for detail and approach your work from a strong evidence-base. Your natural collaborative style, both internally and externally, enables you, and the team, to achieve great outcomes.
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Show commitment to and belief in, Healthy Male’s vision and mission and have a genuine interest in male sexual and reproductive health
- Be an intellectually curious team player with a knack for distilling complex information into accurate, engaging and effective content for a wide variety of audiences
- Demonstrate attention to detail with a strong focus on evidence based, quality outputs, timeliness and accountability
- Demonstrate confidence, skill and experience in interpersonal and relationship management, with the ability to develop collaborative relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
- Model professionalism and emotional maturity and proactively contribute to our respectful and inclusive team culture
If you have a flexible and proactive attitude, and want to contribute to our vision of a healthier life for all men and boys, we’d love to hear from you. For further information on our organisation please go to www.healthymale.org.au
Healthy Male recognises and values diversity amongst its staff and strongly encourages suitably qualified people from all backgrounds to apply.
Our workplace culture is built on mutual respect and support, intellectual curiosity, rigour, and continuous learning.
About the organisation
Healthy Male (previously known as Andrology Australia) is a national organisation, established in 2000. We are a provider of information for men’s health. We facilitate action on men’s health in collaboration with others, advocate for change, empower men and boys to take action on their health, build the capabilities of the health system and workforce, and prioritise our efforts to close the health and wellbeing gaps in specific groups. Ultimately, we are working towards our vision of generations of healthy Australian men.
How to apply
For further information about the role please contact Marita Ryan at email@example.com
or 0428 401834.
To apply, please address the key selection criteria, listed within the position description, demonstrating your experience and alignment to each and forward with your resume and cover letter to Marita at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please quote in application: Communications & Marketing Manager – (12 month role) via Pro Bono Australia.