About the role
Role and Responsibilities
- Respond to enquiries, requests and donations received by phone, digital communications, written correspondence and in-person in a professional and timely manner.
- Fulfil personalised acknowledgment letters, thank you phone calls and other strategically designed stewardship outreach efforts.
- Ensure that IFAW’s supporter experience is the point of difference that separates IFAW with similar organisations and is known and felt by supporters.
- Undertake proactive donor outreach and assist in fundraising opportunities for the region.
- Assist the Director of Philanthropy with supporter communication.
Communications with IFAW Staff and Vendors
- Contribute to development of scripts, standard correspondence and templates for responses to enquiries from supporters and the public via all communication channels (including; social platforms, mail, email).
- Ensure timely circulation of programme, fundraising and other pertinent information to team.
Donor Data Systems and Processing
- Maintain the integrity of supporter database systems; provide administrative, organisational and operational (including financial) support to the AU Director of Philanthropy; cross train with global Donor Relations Team.
- Ensure timely and accurate input of supporter information into donor database systems for quality, integrity and accuracy.
- Process financial information relating to regular giving and other initiatives; reconcile donations on database as necessary
- Adhere to standard operating procedures, reference guides and Supporter Development Standards of Excellence; ensure compliance with data protection and privacy requirements
- Contribute to and work with global Donor Relations team to ensure the strategic goals and expectations are fulfilled.
- Assist and support the Oceania Director of Philanthropy with achieving local development KPI’s and objectives including the execution of strategic plans.
- Work with Director of Philanthropy in keeping up to date on office procedures, development collateral and organisational SOPs.
- Execute other tasks as directed by the Director of Philanthropy.
- Answer all phone calls in a timely manner and direct calls accordingly.
- Responsible for the IFAW email inbox and directing emails to various staff within the office as needed.
- Responsible for mail incoming and outgoing mail and couriers.
- Implement office policies in relation to COVID safe workplace.
About the organisation
IFAW is a global non-profit helping animals and people thrive together. We are experts and we are everyday people—working in more than 40 countries across the world, rescuing, rehabilitating, and releasing animals, while restoring and protecting their natural habitats.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Donor Relations Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.