About the role
- Leading Community Services Organisation
- Salary packaging, and competitive sector remuneration
- Exciting, newly created role
- Full Time, Ongoing
About the opportunity
This newly created role will provide high quality customer service to donors and supporters by processing donations and providing administrative assistance to the division for all supporter activities. The role will also monitor major channels for supporter enquiries (email, phone, mail) and support volunteer management across the division.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Professional qualifications in fundraising or administration are highly desirable.
- Demonstrated experience of general administrative work, including record keeping and computer skills, preferably in a large, complex organisation.
- Experience in data security & privacy including the Australian Privacy Principles and PCI compliance.
- Proven experience in identifying and implementing improvements to operational processes.
- Knowledge of donation administration and multi-channel communications in a fundraising environment is desirable
How to apply
If this sounds like you, apply today by submitting the below:
- Cover Letter (1 page outlining your suitability by addressing the key/core selection criteria according to the position description)
- Current Resume (no more than 3 pages)
Applications close on Thursday 6 May 2021
Get in touch
For more information about the role, please contact Liz Veal – Manager, External & Fundraising Partnerships on 0430 547 876
At Uniting we are passionate about working together to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
Visit us: www.unitingvictas.org.au
Uniting is a child safe organisation and is committed in everyday practice to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all children, at all times. As a ‘child safe’ organisation, employment with Uniting is subject to a satisfactory national (and international where relevant) police check and Working With Children Check (in Victoria) and/or Working With Vulnerable People Check (in Tasmania) prior to commencement of any paid or unpaid work and/or participation in any service or undertaking.
We seek to work in solidarity with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people as Australia’s First Peoples and as the traditional owners and custodians of this land. We celebrate diversity and value the lived experience of people of every ethnicity, faith, age, disability, culture, language, gender identity, sex and sexual orientation. We welcome lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, gender diverse and non-binary, intersex and queer (LGBTIQ+) people at our services. We pledge to provide inclusive and non-discriminatory services.
About the organisation
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Fundraising Administrator via Pro Bono Australia.