About the role
- Leading Community Services Organisation
- Salary packaging, and competitive sector remuneration
- Full Time, Maximum Term (until December 2022)
About the opportunity
Reporting to the Brand and Marketing Advisor, this newly created position will partner with the Early Learning portfolio within Operations to provide specialist advice and be a consistent source of support for all marketing, brand, internal/external communications, advocacy and fundraising activities. The role will also lead the development and implementation of integrated marketing strategies for Early Learning.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Tertiary Qualifications in Communications, Marketing or a related discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Extensive demonstrated experience in marketing or communications in a complex organisation.
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders and multiple priorities.
- The ability to influence and work collaboratively with a range of stakeholders including peers, employees, external organisations, funding bodies and government agencies.
- Proven ability to work autonomously.
How to apply
If this sounds like you, apply today by submitting the below:
- Cover Letter (1 page outlining your suitability by addressing the key/core selection criteria according to the position description)
- Current Resume (no more than 3 pages)
Applications close on Wednesday 14 April 2021
Get in touch
For more information about the role, please contact Xuan Ortiz, Brand & Marketing Advisor on 9192 8100.
At Uniting we are passionate about working together to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
Visit us: unitingvictas.org.au
Uniting is a child safe organisation and is committed in everyday practice to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all children, at all times. As a ‘child safe’ organisation, employment with Uniting is subject to a satisfactory national (and international where relevant) police check and relevant Working with Children Check in your State prior to commencement of any paid or unpaid work and/or participation in any service or undertaking.
Uniting is also committed to equal opportunity and ensuring the workplace is reflective of the community. We encourage people from different backgrounds to apply, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability.
About the organisation
How to apply
Please quote in application: Marketing Coordinator - Early Learning via Pro Bono Australia.