About the role
This new role provides an opportunity for an innovative and experienced Marketing Manager to make a real difference in leading and implementing DSA’s brand strategy and marketing plans.
Reporting to the Executive Leader, Brand and Engagement, this role provides an opportunity for a creative in-house and/or agency experienced marketer to:
- Provide marketing leadership, expert advice and support across DSA
- Work in partnership with Operations to develop and deploy successful marketing campaigns that drive business growth and enhance DSA’s market position and reputation
- Build and strengthen stakeholder relationships and foster partnerships with key industry contacts and organisations to further DSA’s reach and influence
- Lead the review, assessment, and reporting of marketing activity effectiveness across all channels.
The successful candidate will have a record of accomplishment in:
- Managing a successful portfolio that grows revenue by increasing brand awareness, growing customer enquiries and improving conversion and engagement rates
- Developing innovative marketing strategies and associated campaigns from ideation to execution gained either in-house and/or agency
- Managing external agencies
The successful candidate will bring:
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing or similar or extensive relevant ‘hands-on’ experience in a similar role
- Strong knowledge and detailed understanding of industry trends and their impact
- Excellent communication: written, verbal and presentation skills
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Significant influencing and relationship management skills
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a successful team
- A commitment to contribute to DSA’s work to benefit the communities it serves and the personal values that align to the organisation’s mission.
The role will be based at DSA’s Kingsgrove office.
About the organisation
Disability Services Australia (DSA) is a social enterprise supporting 3,000 people with disabilities to develop the skills and capabilities they need to live a life of choice and inclusion at home, in the community, through education and in employment. DSA employs more than 1,700 people, including a supported workforce of 500, across Metropolitan Sydney, the Hunter, Illawarra, Central West, Southern Highlands, and Southern Ranges of NSW.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Marketing Manager via Pro Bono Australia.