About the role
The Navigator program is funded by the Department of Education and Training (DET) currently services across fourteen Victorian Government Areas and due to the extended funding will be expanding across the state in 2021. Junction Support Services delivers the program in the Ovens Murray area.
The Navigator program will assist in building the capacity of school communities to create positive and safe environments, the Navigator Program provided advocacy and support to the young people while focusing on re-engaging clients who have been disengaged for an extended period of time.
Employment Type: 2 x fixed term positions available
Skills and experience
- A relevant tertiary qualification such as a Bachelor of Social Work, Behavioural Science or a relevant degree is desirable along with demonstrated case management experience relevant to this role.
- Demonstrated ability to provide comprehensive case management support to clients that includes the implementation of assessments, support plans and interventions which fosters client’s resilience and social and emotional capabilities.
- Demonstrated knowledge of barriers related to school engagement.
- Knowledge of or experience working within the education setting is desirable.
- Highly developed communication, networking and interpersonal skill, including the ability to liaise effectively with a wide range of external stakeholders.
About the organisation
An award-winning not-for-profit organisation, Junction Support Services works with individuals and families across north-east Victoria to support them to achieve their full potential. We've been changing lives for over 30 years!
How to apply
Visit our website, www.junction.org.au/work-with-us/, to download the full application pack which outlines the application procedure.
Applications close 12.00 pm Friday 23 April 2021
For any inquiries, please contact People & Culture Officer Brittany Pearson on 02 6043 7439.
Please quote in application: Navigator Case Manager via Pro Bono Australia.