About the role
CMY seeks an Operations Officer that will work in collaboration with Corporate Services and is responsible for delivering high quality administrative services and support to all programs comprising CMY, including programs at satellite sites. Along with maintaining administrative processes, the Operations Officer is responsible for performing a range of administrative duties including organising events, coordinating mail outs, providing front desk relief, responding to phone and email enquiries, and other duties as required. The Operations Officer will support the development and maintenance of systems and processes across a range of operations portfolio areas including: Facilities and assets; WH&S compliance; Business support; and Internal procurement. This role reports to the Operations Manager.
- Hours: 30.4 hours per week (0.8 FTE), Part Time
- Fixed Term: until May 2022
- Base Salary (SCHADS Level 3) : $62,738 per annum (pro rata) plus Super and access to Salary Packaging
- Location: CMY Carlton Office (Due to COVID-19 restrictions, this role will require you to initially work from home)
- Applications Close: Midday 12:00pm, Thursday 22 April 2021
- Interviews: to be held in the week beginning 26 April 2021
You will have
- Excellent customer service skills and an ability to work with a variety of people across a range of work situations
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise multiple tasks in a busy office environment
- Ability to work independently and display initiative with preparedness to work flexibly across a range of tasks as directed
- The ability to use initiative, meet deadlines and produce quality outcomes under pressure
- A problem-solving mindset, paying attention to detail
For more information
About the organisation
The Centre for Multicultural Youth (CMY) is a not-for-profit organisation based in Victoria, providing specialist knowledge and support to young people from refugee and migrant backgrounds. Our vision is that young people from migrant and refugee backgrounds are connected, empowered and influential Australians.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Operations Officer (CMY109) via Pro Bono Australia.