About the role
Reporting to the Group Payroll Manager, and as the natural successor, you will provide support to ensure a high level of accuracy when running fortnightly payroll processes for over 700 employees. You will also manage the Payroll Administrator.
To be considered for this opportunity you will have:
- Proven experience as a payroll manager, as well as hands on experience.
- Technical knowledge of SAP payroll (highly desirable), understanding configurations and data structure.
- Current knowledge of payroll procedures and related laws including taxation.
- Familiarity with modern awards and Enterprise Agreements, ideally related to the health care sector (or willingness to learn).
- Ability to extract required data from payroll and present in a required format (typically Excel).
- Excellent understanding of multi-assignments payroll.
About the organisation
The Murdoch Children’s Research Institute (MCRI) is home to significant scientific discoveries. They believe there is an answer, a cure or a better treatment for every childhood condition — and they’re determined to find it. It includes Victorian Clinical Genetics Services (VCGS) which is a specialist childhood and adult genetics service.
How to apply
An attractive remuneration package with the availability of full NFP salary packaging will be offered to the successful candidate, commensurate with skills and experience.
If you have exceptional skills and are looking for a new and exciting challenge, please make an application by clicking the 'Apply' tab below to submit your resume in Word format. To confidentially discuss this role further, please feel free to call Lauren Monaghan (9946 7326) or Barry Vienet (9946 7321) from Johnson Recruitment.
This is a retained, exclusive assignment and any direct applications or referrals will be forwarded to Johnson Recruitment.
Please quote in application: Payroll Manager (2IC) via Pro Bono Australia.