About the role
- Opportunity to be part of interesting and varied projects that really make a difference!
Max-Term 12 Month Contract, full-time 38 hours per week
Base location: Lewisham, NSW
- SCHCADS Award, Level 5, hourly rates range from $41.89 to $43.89 depending on qualifications and experience
Generous salary packaging benefits
This position is in the Membership, Volunteer and Regional Operations directorate, part of the Memberships Programs team. This team is responsible for state-wide program management and will support local delivery of membership programs, services and assistance including WE CARE, EAP A, NILS, ERF, Twinning and other emerging programs.
The Program Management and Reporting Coordinator is responsible for delivering effective program management coordination and reporting for a range of varied and exciting member programs. Looking for an individual with proven experience in reporting and program management, who is highly motivated and can hit the ground running.
The Program Management and Reporting Coordinator will:
- Coordinate the delivery of state-wide member programs (e.g. Twinning, WE CARE, No Interest Loans Scheme (NILS), Energy Accounts Payment Assistance (EAPA), Emergency Relief Fund (ERF), grants programs) and projects impacting membership.
- Maintain accurate reporting for delivery of state-wide member programs to relevant internal and external governance bodies.
- Support the Manager, Member Programs to plan, implement and review member programs to ensure alignment with the Society’s Strategic Plan and outcomes and impact measurement.
- Collate and analyse data that effectively reports on the member programs and performance against intended outcomes.
- Liaise with and provide program information to regional operations staff to support conferences and members in the delivery of care and assistance programs to the people we serve.
- Contribute to a safe working environment for members, staff and volunteers by adhering to the Society’s workplace health and safety practices.
Contribute to the implementation of effective risk management procedures
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Relevant tertiary qualification/s in business, project management or related.
- Experience coordinating programs and reporting on the effectiveness of programs within a not-for-profit, membership-based environment.
- Experience collating, analysing, interpreting and presenting data and measures of program success to inform decisions.
- Proven communication, report writing and interpersonal skills across a range of mediums.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proven project coordination skills and the ability to manage competing priorities.
Come and join our team!
We believe our employees are key to our success and in return we offer
- Job satisfaction working as part of a team making a difference to people’s lives in an organisation that cares about people.
- Generous salary packaging benefits to employees where a portion of take-home pay is tax-free.
- In addition to excellent learning and development opportunities, as a large purpose driven organisation we provide the potential to grow your career across a range of teams and services.
- Supportive, friendly and values driven team environment and culture.
About the organisation
The St Vincent de Paul Society is a leading provider of community support services and has been assisting people experiencing disadvantage in NSW for more than 130 years. Our people reach out to the most vulnerable in our community through our Conferences, Special Works and Vinnies shops. The Society’s mission is to shape a more just and compassionate society by offering a ‘hands up’ approach to people in need respecting their dignity, sharing our hope and encouraging them to take control of their own destiny.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Program Management and Reporting Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.