About the role
- Located in Richmond / Dandenong
- SCHADS Level 4 + EBA benefits including 3% above award payment+ 9.5% Superannuation
- Join a community-connected NFP enacting positive change at the intersection of family violence and multiculturalism!
The Project Worker will implement Actionstep Data system which is an online legal practice management software and manage the importation of the current data into the new system.
This role will support workflow automation as well as automatic document generation.
Implement Actionstep Data recording in a way data could be obtain for reports.
The successful candidate will be committed to social justice, be cultural competent with a genuine interest in seeking just outcomes for culturally diverse women and their children experiencing a range of legal issues.
If you have the capability to achieve success in this role and exercise sensitivity and discretion in undertaking all tasks. We would love to hear from you!
- Setting up the ActionStep database to support report generation
- Preparing and sorting documents for data entry
- Entering data into database software and checking to ensure the accuracy of the data that has been inputted
- Resolving discrepancies in information and obtaining further information for incomplete documents
- Creating data backups as part of a contingency plan
- Responding to information requests from authorised members
- Testing new database systems and software updates
About the organisation
inTouch Multicultural Centre Against Family Violence, provides services, programs and responses to issues of family violence in refugee and multicultural communities. By acknowledging the rights and diverse experiences of our clients, we develop and implement a number of culturally sensitive and holistic models for the provision of services to both victims and perpetrators of family violence. In tackling the issues of family violence, we act on multiple levels – individual, relationship and community.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Project Worker (Data Systems) via Pro Bono Australia.