About the role
Compassion Australia has set an ambitious three-year strategy, to respond to the challenges that the COVID-19 pandemic has brought to those living in poverty. The Neighbour Insights team within Compassion Australia exists to:
- Understand new and existing supporters, and
- Communicate these findings in a way that matter to our neighbour groups so they feel known, loved, and connected.
The Research Coordinator is responsible for undertaking research, disseminating insights in an accessible way to the Compassion Australia team, and supporting the Neighbour Insights team to translate insights into actionable strategies for neighbour-centric service delivery. We are looking for someone that can engage and be an active contributor in a highly collaborative team environment. This role would suit entry-level researcher who is responsive, efficient, helpful, and driven to execute.
About the Role
They key responsibilities for this role include:
- Assisting with and managing qualitative and quantitative research projects in line with our strategic objectives.
- Analysis of existing organisational and external data, drawing insights on our neighbour groups (i.e. individual supporters, major givers, church partners) for internal clients
- Supporting research team in project management of new primary research using quantitative and qualitative research methodologies to better understand these neighbour groups and build on previous knowledge
- Assist team in distillation and communication of insights so they can be easily accessed and actioned across the organisation
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders in the coordination and implementation of research activities and projects
- Administrative support to the Neighbour Insights Team
We are looking for someone that has:
- Tertiary qualifications in related field such as marketing, communications, business, psychology, or similar
- Experience in analysing qualitative and quantitative research
- Excellent organisational skills to manage multiple tasks and competing priorities
- Ability to communicate complex information with clarity
- Self-motivated and take initiative when presented with challenges to solve
- Pride yourself on producing excellent work with impeccable attention to detail.
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Essential skills: Empathy and listening skills, collaboration and project management, flexibility and agility, strong communication and people skills.
The successful candidate will be strongly aligned to the values of this leading Christian not-for-profit organisation and be looking for a role where you can use your exceptional talent to make a real difference. To find out more, click “Apply Now” to download the information pack or reach out to our People and Culture Team at email@example.com for an initial chat.
At the heart of Compassion’s ministry is a relentless passion to act on our faith and empower every child left vulnerable by poverty. Our work is Christ-centred, child focused, and church based.
Applications close on Sunday 9th May 2021.
About the organisation
How to apply
Please quote in application: Research Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.