About the role
Position: Salesforce Administrator
Location: Ashfield, New South Wales, Australia
Industry: Not for Profit and Charities
- Based in Ashfield, flexible location – Some onsite work required
- 12 months contract with option for conversion to perm at conclusion of project phase
- Competitive salary for the right candidate plus salary packaging options
About the Role
Join our team and work on a new enterprise-wide, social impact driven Salesforce implementation for over 500 users. Working with a multi-disciplinary team with expertise in Salesforce, analytics, social impact, communi cation, change management and program design & delivery, to create a best-in-class client management system.
Working with diverse teams across NSW, VIC and QLD, the successful candidate will have an irresistible enthusiasm for Salesforce, and empathy for those who find change daunting.
The Salesforce Administrator is key role in managing our greenfield deployment client management focused deployment of Salesforce to over 400 users over the next nine months. Working closely with the implementation partner, internal project manager and internal stakeholders, you will be responsible for:
- Administration of the new system;
- Assisting with user acceptance testing;
- Training and onboarding of new users;
- Influencing the future direction of releases.
Key responsibilities are: –
- Be the primary administrator for SSI’s Salesforce instance;
- Handle administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks;
- Assist in training of new users;
- Assist in the support of users;
- Work independently with members of our user community to define and document and deliver improvements.
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- A Salesforce Certified Administrator;
- 2 years or more as a Salesforce administrator or 5 years or more experience maintaining client management system (CS.NET, CDS etc);
- An analytical mindset with a desire to make systems and processes better;
- Strong understanding of Salesforce security model;
- Proven ability to design, implement and train staff in new processes on Salesforce platform;
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills;
- Previous experience working in an agile environment;
- Experience with non-profit processes is desirable.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
About our Benefits
- Salary packaging options to receive up to $15,900 of your salary tax-free meaning more take-home pay!
- Industry leading flexible working arrangement supported to work from home and office, including 9-day fortnight;
- Access to in-house training and learning opportunities for professional development and growth;
- Access to our inhouse wellbeing programs
- Working alongside professional and dedicated team members all wanting to make a difference in our communities.
About the organisation
Settlement Services International (SSI Group) is a community-based organisation and social business that supports newcomers and Australians to achieve their full potential. Taking an integrated approach how everyone can thrive within the community in which they live and the wider Australian society, we support children, young people and families; people living with disability; and asylum seekers, refugees and migrants. Our programs include facilitating employment, multicultural foster care, creating community engagement, advocacy, and influencing government and international affairs and provide through leadership within our sector nationally and globally.
How to apply
At SSI we have a zero tolerance for child abuse and is committed to creating and maintaining a child safe organisation where protecting children and preventing and responding to child abuse is embedded in the everyday thinking and practice of all employees, contractors and volunteers. All employees will undergo a National Police Clearance and a Working with Children Check as a condition of employment.
We encourage candidates to provide a cover letter along with your resume, by submitting online. Should you be successful for the first round of shortlist, one of our Talent Acquisition Specialist will guide you through our process and next steps.
SSI will provide reasonable adjustments in our recruitment processes and in the workplace. If you require a reasonable adjustment, or want to update your preferred method of communication, please email firstname.lastname@example.org o r call (contact person) on (contact number)
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander viewers are warned that the following video may contain images and footage of deceased persons – viewer discretion is advised.
Please quote in application: Salesforce Administrator via Pro Bono Australia.