About the role
Our fundraisers are our heroes – we couldn’t deliver support and services to people living with multiple sclerosis without them!
The Senior Community Fundraising Coordinator is responsible for managing relationships with fundraisers, delivering excellent customer service to ensure a quality supporter experience across all community fundraising initiatives, including the Do It For MS campaign. The role is also responsible for increasing participation and growing revenue through peer-to-peer fundraising via multi-charity, mass participation events, including City2Surf and Blackmores Sydney Running Festival.
Reporting to the Community Fundraising Manager, this role has autonomy over key projects and campaigns.
- Develop and implement community fundraising campaign plans to achieve revenue targets.
- Manage community fundraiser relationships and work with Supporter Engagement Team to implement relationship plans.
- Coordinate fundraising communication and marketing plans, in conjunction with Communications Coordinator and Marketing Coordinator.
- Provide regular tracking of active fundraisers and fundraising income.
- Manage online fundraising platform for allocated campaigns, including set up of registration forms and fundraising page functionality (Funraisin).
- Keep up to date the customer relationship management database (Salesforce).
To be successful in this role, we are looking for someone who has:
- 3 years + experience in relationship focused, peer-to-peer and/ or community fundraising role.
- Experience working on fundraising events and campaigns preferably obtained in community sector.
- Demonstrated ability to liaise with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience with customer relationship management systems, Salesforce is desirable.
- The ability to analyse problems and deliver data-driven solutions for fundraising campaigns.
- Experience in project management and/ or account management
- Flexible – can work flexible hours and some weekends.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
You will need to have a tertiary qualification in Fundraising, Marketing, Communications, Business, or similar and relevant work experience in a similar role.
The finer details:
This is an opportunity not to be missed out on. The position offers a competitive salary, which includes the salary packaging benefits of working within NFP and is a full-time permanent position, based in the office in Blackburn plus flexibility to work from home.
If successful, you will need to:
- Complete a National Police Check and hold a current Working With Children Check.
From 1 November 2017, there is a requirement for all workers within a disability services organisation in Victoria to be screened against the Disability Worker Exclusion Scheme (DWES) List. A notification may also be made to the DWES unit should it be determined through other safety screening processes, such as a police check, that a person may fall within DWES criteria. For further information, please see www.dhs.vic.gov.au/disability-worker-exclusion-scheme.
About the organisation
Multiple Sclerosis Limited (MS) is the go-to provider of information, advice and support for people affected by multiple sclerosis. We offer vital support and services for people living with multiple sclerosis while the search for a cure continues. We are here so no one has to face MS alone.
Working with MS:
At MS, team members have great satisfaction in knowing they are part of a team that is making a real difference to the lives of people living with multiple sclerosis.
MS strives to be an employer of choice and have developed an employee benefit program for all permanent and fixed term employees. These include:
- Generous Salary Packaging options
- Employee Assistance Program
- Birthday leave
- Discounted Private Health, life, travel & pet Insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Purchased leave
- Rewards & Recognition program
- Learning & Development opportunities
……………. any many more!
MS is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from people with a lived experience of disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
How to apply
If this sounds like you, please submit your cover letter and resume for consideration or contact Jenny from Complete Recruitment Matters on 0474 217 713 for a confidential discussion.
Please quote in application: Senior Community Fundraising Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.