About the role
To be successful in this role you will have:
- B degree (Masters preferred) in Speech and Language Pathologist
- Be a certified and registered with all appropriate professional bodies
- Experience working with children with Individual needs would be preferred but not essential
- Demonstrated experience working with Pediatric Health Care and an understanding of child related conditions
- Excellent skills in report writing
- Positive outlook, enthusiastic and able to use initiative to create positive experiences for clients
- Have a “can do” approach
- Committed team player with the ability to work independently
- Excellent Communication Skills, both written and spoken
About the organisation
Paediatric Nursing Services and 360 Community is purely focused towards the pledge of supporting chronically ill children as well as children with additional needs and their families to ensure the best outcomes. Paediatric Nursing Services offering a seamless holistic integrated approach to accessing Healthcare and Disability services.
How to apply
For further information, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote in application: Speech and Language Pathologist via Pro Bono Australia.