About the role
We are looking for a highly competent individual to develop the finance systems and reporting platforms required to provide Compassion Australia with meaningful, insightful, engaging and transparent information that explains and guides current and future performance as well as identifying opportunities for process improvement.
- Maintaining the development of the Finance Systems Roadmap and aligning it to the Technology Roadmap
- Establishing a strong relationship with the Technology team as the link to Finance
- Production of Ministry Management Reports
- Development of the Financial and Performance Reporting Platforms
- Development of Budgeting Systems & Processes
- Enabling the Finance System to provide solutions to meet current and future reporting & analytical needs
- Assisting Financial Accounting in achieving process efficiencies through systems
- Administration of finance systems (Dynamics GP, Power BI and Asset Optics)
- Ensuring integrity of reports through the validation of data to source systems
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
- Tertiary qualifications in Accounting, Finance, Commerce or Business
- At least 3 years in an analytical, reporting or finance systems role
- Experience in establishing Power BI reporting platforms
- Significant experience using Finance Systems
- Strong analytical and financial reporting skills
- Strong communication skills
- Experience using Dynamics GP and SQL desired but not essential
- Experience in the not-for-profit industry
The successful candidate will be strongly aligned to the values of this leading Christian not-for-profit organisation and be looking for a role where you can use your exceptional talent to make a difference. This is a unique opportunity to use your skills and experience to help release children from poverty. This role will offer flexible working arrangements, such as 9-day fortnight, or a monthly RDO and great salary packaging opportunities to maximise your take-home pay.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please review the application pack and submit your application by clicking “Apply Now”.
Applications close on Tuesday 18th May 2021.
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact our People and Culture Team via email at email@example.com.
About the organisation
How to apply
Please quote in application: Systems Accountant via Pro Bono Australia.