About the role
- Exciting new position for a highly skilled project support officer
- Help support the creating of a more unified mental health system
- Be a part of a leading youth mental health organisation
- Full-time fixed term contract available for 18 months
- Generous NFP Salary Packaging and flexible work/life balance arrangements
The outcomes of the Royal Commission into the Victorian Mental Health System enable a revolutionary new era of reform in mental health that will at last see youth mental health progress in the direction that we have pioneered over the past 30 years.
We are seeking a highly skilled and energetic Business Transformation Project Officer to provide high level administration support for the Orygen Transformation Project. The Business Transformation Project Officer will contribute to the successful delivery of project management across the transformation through the provision of proactive, responsive, efficient administration support.
If you have a passion for the field of youth mental health and want to make a real difference to the lives of young people and their families and share Orygen’s values of respect, accountability, teamwork, excellence and innovation, then we would love you to apply.
The role and your impact
Full time fixed term position available for 18 months.
Reporting to the General Manager, Business Transformation (Change), this position operates within a complex and dynamic environment requiring a capacity to exercise sound judgement, and initiate effective and timely actions.
This position will work to support the organisation to further strengthen the unification of the above systems, with a specific focus on enabling the delivery of clinical services and the growth to address the needs of young people and families. As the Transformation Support Officer, you will be strongly focused on operational transformation and change management across several organisations as part of the disaggregation of several health services youth mental health service delivery that will transfer to Orygen.
Salary and benefits
Depending on your skills and experience, a salary of $70,000 – $80,000 p.a. (pro rata), plus superannuation, access to generous NFP salary packaging, flexible work/life balance benefits, great supportive team, purposeful work that makes a real difference to lives of young people and their families and carers and career opportunities within an organisation that is the leader in youth mental health.
Essential to be successful in this role and to be considered, you will need to have demonstrated experience in operating model design, complex transformation and operational improvement initiative. You will have extensive administrative experience in a similar role within a large multifunctional organisation, with experience working within complex environments. In addition, you will bring:
- Highly developed interpersonal and verbal communication skills with the ability to liaise and work effectively with a range of people across all levels of the organisation.
- Significant experience in working with information of a sensitive nature and demonstrable capacity to work with a high-level of integrity and discretion.
- High level organisational, planning, and time management skills, including the ability to prioritise and manage competing workloads, work well under pressure, and organise own work and others to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work autonomously with considerable independence.
- High level problem solving skills with the ability to exercise judgement and initiative, while maintaining commitment to achieving outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible and adaptable in a changing environment.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills, including managing competing demands and stakeholder groups.
- High level of proficiency in the use of standard application software such as the Microsoft Office suite.
- A commitment to and passion for achieving positive change in Youth Mental Health.
To view the FULL selection criteria and learn more about this opportunity, please go to www.orygen.org.au/About/Work-with-Us to view the Position Description or contact Pam White at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
About the organisation
We believe that all young people deserve to grow into adulthood with optimal mental health. Everything we do is focused on this outcome. Orygen is leading and redefining what’s possible in global research, policy, education and clinical care. Find out more on our website.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION PROJECT OFFICER via Pro Bono Australia.