About the role
You are compassionate, empathetic and practical. A great communicator. You’re also thorough, a meticulous planner, and have an innate ability to solve problems without feeling overwhelmed. You’re
no stranger to working with children, people living with a disability, older people and their families, and have 2+ years under your belt in a service coordination/case management role.
If this is you, you’re in luck. We have the perfect opportunity for you to do just that – with us.
About your role
You will provide high quality, flexible and responsive case management and coordination services to children, people living with a disability, older people and their families, to enable them to improve their quality of life and participation in the community.
You will love this opportunity to provide vital support to our Client Services Manager, as you:
- Provide high-quality case management and coordination services to children, people living with a disability, older people and their families;
- Organise, coordinate and monitor clients’ support services;
- Connect clients to services in the community to ensure their needs are fully met;
- Ensure effective and financially accountable service provision based on specified and desired goals and outcomes;
- Be flexible and respectful in managing clients and responsive to client needs and changes in circumstances; and
- Collect client data and maintain electronic records and paper files.
What you will need
You’ll be calling upon your Disability or Children’s qualification – or the equivalent in a related field – on a daily basis in this varied role, just as you’ll find yourself referring to your knowledge of home care and
community services legislation. You’ll also be thankful for your stellar interpersonal skills, and your ability to find your way around a computer!
Why Community Options?
In exchange for your hard work, though, you’ll be well rewarded. You’ll enjoy salary packaging opportunities in addition to your competitive salary. You’ll also be supported, every step of the way, by our passionate and motivated team. And most of all, you’ll know that you’re helping members of your
community with services that will greatly enhance their quality of life, when it has never been more valuable.
Don’t delay. Make a difference. Apply now.
About the organisation
Welcome to Community Options. A local ACT not-for-profit community based organisation with more than 25 years of experience in providing high-quality support services to older people, people with disabilities and their families. Our Vision is to enable clients to achieve a greater degree of independence and continue living quality lives in the community.
How to apply
Please send a cover letter and an up to date copy of your CV to Brendan Taber at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote in application: Case Manager - Flexible Family Support via Pro Bono Australia.