About the role
The CEO will be:
- Able to provide corporate administrative and financial oversight of CCCSL
- One who ensures the delivery of integrated community wellness and transport programs within a framework of respect, care and safety.
- An effective communicator, comfortable in being the public face of the organisation.
- Able to work collaboratively.
- A motivator who develops their team,
- A person able to work under pressure
- A strategic leader, able to think “outside the box”
About the organisation
CCCSL is a not for profit Equal Opportunity Employer company, operating across four regions of South Eastern New South Wales, with its head office located in Nowra, NSW.
We presently deliver accessible and affordable Community Transport options, and are poised to expand our business offerings.
Our income comes from Government grants and client contributions.
The capable, caring and inclusive team is made up of 25 FTE paid staff and over 250 volunteer members who take pride in the quality services provided. Backed by a committed and forward focused Board of Directors, CCCSL is poised for further growth.
How to apply
Applications addressing the essential and desirable criteria listed in the Position Information pdf should be sent to CEO Applications, Coast and Country Community Services Ltd , PO Box 672 Nowra, 2541, or to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm 18th June, 2021
Telephone enquiries to the Board Chairman, Mr Bill Cameron 0419822473
Please quote in application: Chief Executive Officer via Pro Bono Australia.