About the role
- Committed to equity and cultural safety
- Able to facilitate discussions around complex ideas
- Have a proven track record in delivering outcomes
- Interested in working part-time?
Do you have:
Knowledge, experience and demonstrable skills, including in strategic planning and people and financial management, relevant to the role of CEO of a small not-for-profit organisation? If so, you may be the right person to lead OCANZ in the role of CEO. Salary and conditions will be commensurate with experience and will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
About the organisation
The Optometry Council of Australia and New Zealand (OCANZ) is a not-for-profit company limited by guarantee and based in Melbourne. It protects the eye health of Australians and New Zealanders by:
- assessing overseas optometry qualifications and conducting competency-based examinations for optometrists seeking registration in Australia and New Zealand; and
- accrediting undergraduate and postgraduate optometry courses in Australia and New Zealand.
OCANZ is governed by a skills-based Board of Directors, supported by committees in key operational areas. A small team, headed by a part-time Chief Executive Officer, manages delivery of the Council’s strategic and business plans.
All staff enjoy flexible family friendly working arrangements.
How to apply
About OCANZ: see https://ocanz.org/about/
Applications form and deadline:
Email a resume plus detailed response to the position description to firstname.lastname@example.org by 2 July 2021.
Please quote in application: Chief Executive Officer, Optometry Council of Australia and NZ via Pro Bono Australia.