About the role
From facilitating strategy workshops, monthly planning and advisory services, to preparing strong submissions and case for support documents and acquittal reports, the role is varied, working across multiple sectors and organisation sizes and types. Please see the attached position description.
The role requires the following experience and knowledge:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written – including grant and/or copy writing, presenting skills, and workshop facilitation.
- Excellent researching and interpretation skills and strong attention to detail, particularly pertaining to review of grant guidelines and review of applicants’ responses.
- Demonstrated high level of interpersonal skills and the ability to develop strong relationships with clients and prospective clients.
- Effective time-management and project-management skills and a demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.
- An aptitude for business development activities.
- An understanding of the not-for-profit sector and the need to seek funds through strategic fundraising activities and programs.
- High-level understanding of databases and experience in data entry and reporting.
- Demonstrated experience in using the suite of Microsoft programs including Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint and also Adobe Acrobat.
- An effective team player, with both internal and external stakeholders.
- High levels of flexibility and versatility, demonstrating strong personal initiative and motivation. A ‘self-starter’, who can work autonomously and individually as required.
- Major gifts / grants experience and track record is preferable. Salary will be commensurate with skills and relevant experience.
- Ideally located in Melbourne or Sydney (other locations may be considered for the right candidate)
Strategic Grants offers a flexible working environment. The team works across various parts of Australia and New Zealand and embraces technology to work together through our virtual, dynamic office. Domestic travel may be required.
About the organisation
Strategic Grants is a mission driven company that strives to build the capacity of the non-profit sector through developing cost-effective, sustainable grant-seeking strategies so that NFPs can deliver projects that fulfil their missions. To learn more about the support services that we offer, visit our website: https://www.strategicgrants.com.au/.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Client Manager/Grants Strategist via Pro Bono Australia.