About the role
This is an exciting position within our Partnerships and Fundraising Team to design and drive fundraising activities and income through community and digital fundraising channels. This role will manage all of our community donor relationships and grow fundraising income from this stream in line with Raise’s strategic impact plan.
Reporting to the Partnerships and Fundraising Director, working closely with the Partnerships and Fundraising Team and other key stakeholders, this role will:
- Lead the implementation of a new community fundraising initiative for Raise
- Manage a digital and community focussed fundraising plan for Raise Foundation.
- Work closely with the Partnerships and Fundraising Director and Marketing Team to design and implement an annual community fundraising initiative for Raise.
- Work with the Raise Volunteer Engagement Team to secure volunteer support when required for community fundraising events.
- Implement and manage donor journeys for all community donors.
- Develop and/or source content and copy for fundraising campaigns and activities including webpages, landing pages, donate forms, social media ads, and eDMs.
- Work closely with Partnerships Team on all opportunities to roll out community fundraising initiatives within our corporate supporter base.
- Develop and recommend new initiatives and innovative concepts for community fundraising.
- Deliver annual individual financial targets and contribute to broader team and organisational financial targets and key performance indicators
You will bring:
- Prior experience growing fundraising income in a similar environment (community fundraising) (essential).
- A positive, ‘can do’ solutions approach to your work.
- The ability to collaborate and lead as required.
- A creative approach to fundraising and a keen eye for trends and opportunities.
- Comfort working in the ‘grey’.
- An adaptive approach to your work, focussed on innovation and evolution.
In addition, you will have:
- Significant experience working with Salesforce in a similar role (knowledge of integration of fundraising platforms with Salesforce highly desired)
- Strong digital skills and expertise across both fundraising platforms and social media
- Working knowledge and strong interest in digital fundraising, marketing, and design
- Experience and expertise with design software highly desired (e.g. Canva)
- Strong capability to represent Raise externally
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent presentation skills
- Relevant market/industry knowledge
- Excellent organisational skills and commitment to CRM usage
- Excellent interpersonal relationships
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office365, Salesforce, and cloud-based systems such as Google Drive
- Completion of Raise Mentor Training Course and experience as a Raise Mentor preferred
About the organisation
Raise is creating thriving communities by empowering young people to become resilient, capable, and connected. We are impacting the wellbeing of young people by providing early intervention youth mentoring programs in high schools, supporting over 2,000 young people and their mentors every year. Raise has an ambitious strategic impact goal to offer the program to every public secondary school in Australia.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Community Fundraising Specialist via Pro Bono Australia.