About the role
- Key leadership role, driving growth in Cancer Council’s fundraising portfolio
- Use your digital marketing and campaign management skills for good
- Full time permanent position, flexible workplace – St Kilda Road, Melbourne
About your opportunity
We are seeking a skilled digital fundraising or marketing manager to drive growth in our fundraising campaigns.
- Manage a team that looks after iconic campaigns such as Daffodil Day, Longest Day and Girls Night In
- Apply best practice digital fundraising and marketing expertise across Cancer Council’s fundraising portfolio
- Ensure targets are met by monitoring key data in real-time and respond to market conditions to improve key metrics such as acquisition, conversion, amount raised per fundraiser and supporter engagement
- Identify opportunities for innovation and lead a digital-first culture across the division
All about you
We are looking for someone with:
- Demonstrated experience leading teams in a digital fundraising, marketing, sales or ecommerce role in the not-for-profit and/or commercial sector
- Proven ability to analyse large sets of information to identify trends, and use to inform strategic decision-making
- Experience launching and managing successful digital marketing/fundraising campaigns, including elements like omni-channel paid media and automated customer journeys
What we can offer you
- A base salary within range $86,449 – $102,297 pa plus superannuation and access to a generous not-for-profit salary packaging program (up to $18,550 of your salary tax-free) https://www.accesspay.com.au/employee/what-is-salary-packaging/
- The opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of those affected by cancer
- A flexible and supportive workplace, with excellent work-life balance and opportunities for career progression and development
About the organisation
About your environment
Since our establishment in 1936, Cancer Council Victoria has developed an international reputation for our innovative work in cancer research, prevention and support. As an independent, not-for-profit organisation, we play a leading role in reducing the impact of all cancers on all people.
The Fundraising and Communications Division (FCD) is responsible for ensuring Cancer Council maintains a visible, engaging presence in the community; and to inspire and activate support from Victorians. Through a diverse revenue generation program, the Division works to ensure funds are raised to support Cancer Council Victoria’s work in line with the organisation’s mission and values.
The Individual and Community Giving Unit is accountable for the strategy and implementation of key fundraising activities to drive diversified and sustainable income growth. This dynamic unit takes a continuous improvement approach to innovation and business development, ensuring supporters have a great experience supporting Cancer Council.
The unit is responsible for Cancer Council Victoria’s mass market fundraising activities to increase supporter contributions annually and secure long-term income. Working across multiple digital and offline channels and campaigns, the unit comprises direct marketing appeals, regular giving, peer-to-peer, community engagement and retail revenue streams.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Digital Fundraising Manager (FCD.160) via Pro Bono Australia.