About the role
Here at the Caroline Chisholm Society (CCS) we believe in the empowerment of women and families; it’s one of our values. We do this by providing services and supports to mothers, babies, and young children. Our work is inspired by Caroline Chisholm, a woman of uncompromising determination in wanting a better life for women and children.
It is this same determination that we look to in appointing a Fundraising Coordinator with a strong grasp of fundraising to deliver the outcomes needed in bringing about change in the lives of women and children. We are seeking a Fundraising Coordinator to develop, implement and coordinate our appeal fundraising, regular giving, and acquisition campaigns.
WORKING CLOSELY WITH THE CEO, SOME OF THE KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Identify, cultivate and solicit relationships with sponsors, corporate partners, philanthropists, community fundraisers and volunteers.
- Develop community engagement strategies for acquisition and retention of donors.
- Implement and coordinate fundraising donation appeals.
- Coordinate engagement and fundraising events.
This exciting new role will suit someone with excellent communication skills and the ability to create high-impact fundraising campaigns (with a minimum of 3 years’ experience), is a whiz on fundraising CRM systems, has the ability to communicate effectively, with a keen eye for detail. A knowledge and experience of the community services sector would be an advantage.
The position is a 0.6FTE part-time 3 days a week.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL NEED TO BE ABLE TO:
- Demonstrate experience in the planning and implementation of successful donor retention and acquisition strategies to build an organisational donor base across multiple channels, including digital, web and direct mail.
- Demonstrate social media engagement with proven outcomes.
- Share real examples of successful campaigns.
- Be flexible, professional, engaging, and outgoing to connect with stakeholders and supporters across corporate and not for profit sector networks.
About the organisation
For the team here at the Caroline Chisholm Society our mission is simple – delivering a range of pregnancy and family support services that respond to the needs of families. This means supporting them to achieve and maintain a safe and nurturing environment. We’re proud of our work. We’re equally proud that it is inspired by the many achievements of Caroline Chisholm, a woman who supported and empowered many throughout her life-time.
Today we honour Caroline by providing support to today’s mothers, babies, toddlers and the family that surrounds them. We’d love you to join our dedicated and diverse team of like-minded professionals and help us to continue this important work.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Fundraising Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.