About the role
Trust for Nature is a leading not-for-profit, conservation organisation protecting native plants and wildlife on privately owned land in Victoria. Currently 62% of land in Victoria is privately owned, meaning a significant loss each year of natural vegetation from clearing and climate change. Over 100 000 hectares have been protected so far.
The Trust is Victoria’s oldest land trust and was established in 1972 to provide a way for people to contribute to permanent nature conservation. It partners with landowners, the government and businesses to ensure the long- term protection of biodiversity.
Benefits & Culture
- Inspiring donors looking to address loss of nature
- Flexible and supportive work environment
- Join the senior management team
This is an exciting time to join Trust for Nature, leading a fundraising program with lots of growth potential. Reporting to the CEO, as part of the senior management team you will develop a strategy to expand and grow their supporter base and income.
Specifically you will:
- Develop an innovative fundraising, marketing and communications strategy
- Integrate conservation goals into communication and fundraising projects
- Oversee the management of the regular giving program and appeals
- Identify, cultivate and steward major donors, trusts and foundations
- Provide supportive leadership to a newly established team
- Inspire a collaborative organisation-wide approach to fundraising
This position would suit an experienced fundraising and marketing generalist with proven success growing diverse income streams. You will have managed staff and preferably will have worked with government-affiliated organisations.
You will have:
- Broad experience across all fundraising streams and donor communications
- Ability to produce and implement a strategic plan and meet growth targets
- Ability to manage relationships with private donors and government
- A collaborative and inspiring management style
- Formal funding submission writing experience
To learn more about the inspiring work of Trust for Nature, visits their website at https://trustfornature.org.au/what-we-do/
If you are passionate about conservation and the challenge of taking Trust for Nature’s fundraising program to the next level please apply by submitting your resume and cover letter addressing the skills required section quoting reference 724978. Alternatively, please contact Emma Adams or Richard Green on 02 8243 0570.
About the organisation
How to apply
Please quote in application: Fundraising & Marketing Manager via Pro Bono Australia.