About the role
We are looking for a Grants Coordinator to join the Cancer Council WA team and be part of our vision.
Tell me more!
Based in Subiaco, we are seeking a motivated and engaging Grants Coordinator to work closely with the Partnerships & Philanthropy Manager to develop and implement a strategy to secure financial support from philanthropic entities.
Your other main responsibilities include:
- Writing and submitting high quality grant applications
- Developing and maintaining organisation processes for the grant application process
- Strengthening relationships with funders through stewardship activity
- Reporting and evaluating on the grants strategy
- Tracking and Managing the grants data using Cancer Council WA Business Systems
- Establishing and maintaining effective internal and external working relationships
Who are you?
To be successful in this role you will have the following key attributes:
- Prior knowledge and experience with philanthropic grants programs or minimum of 3+ years’ experience in relevant Fundraising roles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level organisational skills and ability to work under pressure with demonstrated
- ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- Intermediate computer and keyboard skills – Microsoft Office Suite and other databases
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Demonstrated understanding of and commitment to the values of Cancer Council WA
- Positive approach to the workplace
This position is part-time, 0.6 FTE, with flexibility for requests of 37.5 – 75 hours per fortnight to be considered.
In this role you will enjoy:
- Working amongst leaders in supportive care
- A collaborative and supportive team culture
- Benefits of not-for-profit salary packaging
About the organisation
Who we are
At Cancer Council Western Australia we believe that every day is an opportunity to create a cancer free future. We work with our community to reduce the incidence and impact of cancer, every minute, every hour, every day. We do this through advocacy, research, prevention programs, and providing people affected by cancer with support.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Grants Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.