About the role
- Part time, 2 days per week (with room for growth)
- Flexible work arrangements (work from home and in the office, flexible hours)
The Grants Manager role reports to the CEO. The objective of this role is to ensure the advancement of the Foundation’s mission, vision, values and goals. This role will provide support for major programs led by the CEO and managing a portfolio of smaller projects. This is an opportunity to be responsible for managing grant applications, fostering donor and client relationships, and playing a key role in assisting with the development and support of new innovations for the Foundation. This role has the potential to grow and develop with the organisation.
The Grants Manager is responsible for:
Supporting the CEO with the strategic development and delivery of the grant application process. Including:
- Fostering positive relationships with stakeholders and organisations
- Coordinating, attending and presenting at funder meetings or visits, as appropriate
- Data base management and record keeping
- Conducting due diligence on organisations
- Managing acquittal process and assessing progress reports
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Prior experience in successfully managing a diverse grant portfolio;
- An understanding of the philanthropic sector in the Jewish community and broader Australian society;
- Demonstrated capacity to develop and maintain systems to manage dynamic work priorities, reporting and analysis of trends and results;
- Proven ability to develop strategic long-term meaningful partnerships with a diverse range of internal and external organisation partners;
- Demonstrated high level written communication skills and the ability to communicate in various writing styles;
- Excellent oral communication and presentation skills, including the capacity to present to diverse groups of people;
- Proven interpersonal skills;
- Ability to collaborate effectively and develop good working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders;
- Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills with a strong attention to detail to meet often competing deadlines;
- Highly developed use of Microsoft Office software.
About the organisation
The Spotlight Foundation is a private family foundation supporting education, health and welfare initiatives. The Foundation pursues its mission by funding projects in the Jewish communities of Victoria and Israel that ensure better access to Jewish education, greater opportunities to escape disadvantage and increased access to quality medical care. The Foundation also funds projects in Australia and other select countries that support vulnerable women and children, as well as a variety of health and lifestyle programs in Victoria. The Foundation is committed to collaborating with non-profit organisations that leverage their resources to achieve effective results and impact the greatest number of beneficiaries.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Grants Manager – Spotlight Foundation via Pro Bono Australia.