About the role
Reporting to the Executive Manager, Casual Staff Services (CSS) this position is responsible for overseeing the activity of the Allocations Consultants, resourcing, induction, training and supervising team members. In turn, the Manager CSS will drive performance and productivity, ensuring that the business unit retains its client base and continues to gain momentum and grow. As CSS is “the core” of ONCALL, this is a “hands on” role requiring leadership by example.
Reporting to the Executive Manager, Casual Staff Services and with three direct and fifteen indirect reports you will:
- Assist with the implementation of the CSS Growth Strategy across Victoria and interstate
- Oversee day-to-day rostering activities of the team
- Review, report on and allocate vacant shifts amongst the team
- Provide leadership and supervision to the Allocation (Rostering) team to ensure that shifts are filled with appropriate staff, capable of meeting support requirements
- Ensure CSS Services are delivered effectively by ensuring participant centred approach at all times
- Ensure services are delivered in line with ONCALL Policies and Procedures and aligned to all DHHS, NDIS and National Quality Standards and Legislative requirements
- Provide leadership and management to a dedicated and compassionate team
- Review and implement continuous improvement models for the CSS division ensuring they are Audit ready
- Prepare monthly reports as required on service delivery in line with Operational plan
- A tertiary qualification in relevant field
- Significant experience and knowledge of staffing services
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement skills, ability to present and adapt communication style based on audience.
- Good decision-making skills and ability to remain composed under pressure
- Strong negotiation and advocacy skills
About the organisation
How to apply
Please quote in application: Manager, Casual Staff Services via Pro Bono Australia.