About the role
- 2 years fixed-term, full-time or 0.8 FTE
- Based across multiple Launch Housing sites
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and values-aligned evaluator to lead a team in the development of a culture and practice of evaluation and impact measurement across the organisation.
We pride ourselves on evidence-based service design and continuous improvement to achieve better outcomes for our clients and end homelessness in Melbourne.
Reporting to the Chief Impact Officer, you will:
- Lead a range of impact-focused projects
- Work with program teams and leadership to develop program logic and measurable outcomes for key programs across the organisation
- Help with the collection, analysis and reporting of Launch Housing’s data
- Establish and maintain partnerships with key stakeholders, both internal and external
- Manage a team of people with diverse specialisations to ensure impact across the organisation
- Senior experience leading evaluation and analytical functions
- Have an understanding of issues faced by people at risk of or experiencing homelessness and the staff who work with them
- Experience developing and delivery of new systems and programs of work and in leading change
- Tertiary qualifications in evaluations, public policy, community services or equivalent
In return, we offer great staff benefits including a flexible working environment, salary packaging, 5 additional days of wellbeing leave and career opportunities across multiple Launch Housing teams
About the organisation
Launch Housing is a secular Melbourne-based community organisation that provides homelessness services and life-changing housing supports to disadvantaged Victorians. With over 400 staff working across 13 locations, we want to end homelessness and are committed to creating lasting societal change to help those most in need in our community. In a country as wealthy as ours no one should be homeless.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Manager – Impact, Outcomes and Evaluation via Pro Bono Australia.