About the role
You will work closely with our small team, in a positive and professional environment where all operations are completed to the highest standard.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Phone Triage
- Processing new, and/or modifying existing training bookings
- Moderating training sessions and ensuring all participants are supported and marking attendance
- Sending certificates of attendance to participants from training sessions
- Accurate data inputting to spreadsheets
- Monitoring website transactions and notifying management via a report to action
- Sending digital resource purchases to customers
- Administrative requirements to membership – setting up logins, restricting access to non-paying members,
- Adhoc administrative work to special projects which consistently run with CELA
About the organisation
CELA is the peak body for Australia’s early childhood education sector, advocating quality education and care for all Australian children. They are a member-based organisation supporting early education professionals through our 1800 line, resources, consultancy, training and events.
How to apply
If this sounds like the perfect next step, please contact us today.
Please contact Hope Dawson on email@example.com, providing your most current resume and a cover letter.
Please quote in application: Operations Assistant via Pro Bono Australia.