About the role
This is a new position in an exciting area of growth. As Partnership Manager you will be pro-active with
approaching high level key decision makers and developing new commercial relationships in the impact
investing sector. Reporting directly to the board, you will work collaboratively to manage and develop
growth with new partners and existing stakeholders. You will also contribute to further developing our
suite of brand offerings.
Core Duties and Responsibilities
- Full responsibility for revenue generation across the business
- Foster and develop partnerships with key decision makers in the impact investment sector
- Manage and grow existing customer bases
- New business generation
- Exceed targets across the suite of products
- Creation of compelling partnership collateral material and bespoke client proposals
- Oversee partner relationships and benefit deliverables
- Work collaboratively with inter-company departments to achieve the results required from the business
- Maintain accurate information on clients and prospects in the CRM
- MUST have experience in the financial services, impact investing, responsible investing or social
enterprise fundraising/business development.
- Demonstrated business development and selling experience/track record in the events, financial
services, ‘for purpose’ or media industry
- Ability to manage new and existing clients in a highly professional capacity
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to work within a team
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and able to work to deadlines
- Must demonstrate a keen interest in making a difference for people and planet, and ideally
experience in the impact, responsible investing, ESG and/or ‘for purpose’ space.
If this sounds like you then we are offering a solid base salary, uncapped commission structure and a
flexible, collaborative working environment in a vibrant warehouse conversion space based in Glebe.
Cultural fit is very important, so we are looking for someone that shares the core values and beliefs of
About the organisation
Inspired by leading global impact investors, Impact Asia Pacific P/L (IAP) was founded in 2014 - intent on mobilising community and capital for good. This led to the successful and acclaimed launch in
November 2015 of the annual Impact Investment Summit Asia Pacific.
November 2019 also marked the highly successful launch of IAP’s ImpactConnect Funds Day. The first
interactive impact investing forum where 6 leading impact funds and 100 qualified investors meet to change their world. In 2020 the team delivered a series of well-received online Impact Wisdom Circles.
This year, the 2021 Impact Investment Summit A/P will be convened at the ICC Sydney on 13 and 14
October. In addition, two more specifically focused ImpactConnect Funds Day events are on the radar. The first in June, as a feature of our new brand in the making, Gender Lens Investment Summit; the second in October prior to our flagship Summit. Plans are also under way to build on the momentum of our virtual Wisdom Circles, develop and deliver online content for the community.
2021 will also see the launch of our new OnImpact media platform which will be the go-to destination
for up-to-date insights on the world of impact investment in Australia, and the region.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: PARTNERSHIP MANAGER – Impact Events and Media Business via Pro Bono Australia.