About the role
This is a 12 month part-time contract with the potential to be extended. You will work collaboratively with the Founders to identify, engage, cultivate, solicit and steward prospects in the Corporate Partnerships and donor space, with a focus on driving income for capacity building. You will develop and deliver proposals while building meaningful relationships with partners.
You will also be responsible for our Corporate Partnerships strategy. This includes developing and engaging new partnerships to secure long term corporate support through event participation, corporate philanthropy and sponsorship.
To be considered, you will need:
- Passion for youth mental health wellbeing
- Proven success and experience in successfully acquiring, and developing business partnerships with a background in sales, business development, account management or sponsorship management
- Tertiary degree in a relevant discipline and/or relevant equivalent work experience
- A passion for sales and achieving growth targets, with a demonstrated history of success in building revenue in a not-for-profit or commercial environment
- Outstanding verbal and written communication, with exceptional presentation skills
- Working with Children Check
About the organisation
Stand Tall exists to build hope in the youth of Australia. We are a for-purpose organisation running events, camps, presentations and workshops that helps ensure the mental wellbeing of our youth for their futures.
How to apply
Please provide a CV and covering letter outlining your interest and suitability for the role.
Please quote in application: Partnerships & Development Manager via Pro Bono Australia.