About the role
- Full Time Permanent role!
- Competitive salary for the right candidate plus Salary Packaging Options!
- Based in Bankstown, flexible working arrangement with continued work/life balance
About Employment & Enterprises
SSI Employment and Enterprises provides recruitment services, pre-employment planning and training, and work experience opportunities to help people establish suitable career pathways.
M eaningful employment is an important component to a stable, secure and independent future. SSI works with long-term unemployed, newly arrived refugees, people seeking asylum, migrants, young people and people with disability to achieve this.
About the Role
The focus of this role is to provide operational, quality and compliance support to the Employment & Enterprise Services programs, to ensure that SSI and its subcontractors in the various employment programs successfully deliver programs and comply with their service delivery obligations.
Your duties will include:
- Identify and analyse operational performance shortfalls and provide input and support the Operations Manager to develop strategies/corrective action to improve program performance and/or address poor performance
- Lead the development and review of Program Operational Policy and Program Manuals that will guide the operation of the program
- Perform desktop audits and supporting review activities and make recommendations to guide interventions to ensure quality of service delivery
- Provide mid-level issue resolution support to all stakeholders as needed to ensure timely resolution of any matters to do with service delivery, outcomes and standards
- Build and maintain relationships and strategic partnerships to create sustainable outcomes for SSI and partners
Ideally, you would have at least 2+ years of relevant experience preferably (but not essential) in the disability sector with Tertiary qualifications in disability, social science, human resources or community service however not mandatory. You will have a strong business acumen and be outcomes focused in your approach. Your demonstrated ability to establish meaningful and effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders coupled with your resilient attitude and strong negotiation skills will see you succeed in this role. A valid driver’s license and car is a prerequisite for this role.
About our Benefits
- Salary packaging options to receive up to $15,900 of your salary tax-free meaning more take-home pay!
- Industry leading flexible working arrangement supported to work from home and office, including 9-day fortnight;
- Access to in-house training and learning opportunities for professional development and growth;
- Access to our inhouse wellbeing programs
- Working alongside professional and dedicated team members all wanting to make a difference in our communities.
About the organisation
Settlement Services International (SSI Group) is a community-based organisation and social business that supports newcomers and Australians to achieve their full potential. Taking an integrated approach how everyone can thrive within the community in which they live and the wider Australian society, we support children, young people and families; people living with disability; and asylum seekers, refugees and migrants. Our programs include facilitating employment, multicultural foster care, creating community engagement, advocacy, and influencing government and international affairs and provide though leadership within our sector nationally and globally.
How to apply
At SSI we have a zero tolerance for child abuse and is committed to creating and maintaining a child safe organisation where protecting children and preventing and responding to child abuse is embedded in the everyday thinking and practice of all employees, contractors and volunteers. All employees will undergo a National Police Clearance and a Working with Children Check as a condition of employment.
We encourage candidates to provide a cover letter along with your resume, by submitting online. Should you be successful for the first round of shortlist, one of our Talent Acquisition Specialist will guide you through our process and next steps.
SSI will provide reasonable adjustments in our recruitment processes and in the workplace. If you require a reasonable adjustment, or want to update your preferred method of communication, please email firstname.lastname@example.org o r call Vimla Khooblall on 0410 801 184
Please quote in application: Quality and Program Support Officer via Pro Bono Australia.