About the role
- Closed-term full-time (5 year term)
- Monday to Friday with some on-call responsibilities
- Can be based at any of our New England offices (Tamworth, Moree or Armidale)
Reporting to the General Manager, Operations, you will oversee Flourish Australia’s operations in the New England Area. As the Senior Cluster Manager, your role will be fundamental in the provision of high quality and responsive recovery-oriented service that best supports people to achieve their hopes and dreams.
As the Senior Cluster Manager, you will:
- Manage and develop service provision and provide leadership.
- Manage the fiscal, people and property resources of the services.
- Ensure services are of high standard and comply with standards of quality practice.
- Manage, develop and maintain key partnerships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist in the management of the expansion of Flourish Australia’s services.
- A degree in the behavioural sciences or a health related discipline.
- At least 5-years experience in a relevant upper or senior management role.
- Demonstrated engagement, collaboration and negotiation skills, with the capability to build and maintain positive working relationships.
- Demonstrate understanding of the challenges faced by people with a lived experience of severe and persistent mental illness and how providing a recovery oriented service is of benefit to people.
- Expert knowledge of relevant legislative and funding contract requirements.
- Current Australian Driver’s Licence.
About the organisation
Flourish Australia is one of Australia’s most experienced community mental health organisations. Our services are comprehensive and highly personalised because each person’s experience will be different and their needs, as an individual, are unique. Together we set goals, connect individuals with the right people, support services and opportunities to meet their needs.
How to apply
All appointments with Flourish Australia's Mental Health Services are subject to an NDIS Worker Screening clearance, a National Criminal History Check, a Working With Children Check, previous employment reference checks, satisfactory Australian residency status and other background checks.
For further information, please contact Aidan Conway, General Manager, Operations. E: email@example.com
Please quote in application: Senior Cluster Manager via Pro Bono Australia.