About the role
This role has the responsibility of the coordination of the organisation’s WHS management system, WHS processes, Return to Work Coordination, Incident Reporting and general admin.
- WHS Management System Responsible for the coordination of the organisation’s WHS Management System
- Incident Reporting WHS reports on incidents, near misses, actions taken as well as performance of the WHS management system
- Return to Work Coordinator for Woodville Alliance, undertaking liaison with relevant stakeholders such as Rehab Providers, Workers Compensation Insurers, treating parties, managers and the affected staff members
- Incident Management from the time of incident to the cause/ prevention being rectified
- Risk Assessments/Induction Drive processes and procedures for the following: Evacuation, Consultation, Risk Assessments, Wardens, Evacuation drills (Standard Operating Procedures) SOP’s and WHS inductions/group training
- Research WHS trends for the sector including workers compensation premium analysis
- Pandemic / COVID 19 Champion pandemic requirements and implement on site
- Support the GM HR with WHS and other admin tasks as directed
- Tertiary level qualification in WHS or relevant
- Minimum three years’ work experience in a similar or related role
- Experience in Return to Work Coordination
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of WHS including establishing frameworks in an organisation against regulatory standards
- Ability to consult and communicate with Senior Management and staff effectively to achieve critical outcomes
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- High level proficiency in using Microsoft Office programs
- Able to handle multiple tasks and stay well organised
- Strong attention to detail and the ability for analyse and problem solve
- Commitment to social justice principles, access and equity
About the organisation
Woodville Alliance (WA) is a not-for-profit community organisation based in Western Sydney and working primarily in Fairfield, Bankstown, Auburn and Liverpool. We have operated for over forty years and provide a broad range of children’s, family, youth, mental health, disability and early intervention services. Further details regarding our services can be found on our website: http://www.woodville.org.au/. Our organisational vision and mission focuses on social justice and working in partnership with our community. Our values include empowerment, empathy, compassion and innovation.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: WHS Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.