About the role
- Leading Community Services Organisation
- Salary packaging, and competitive sector remuneration
- Full Time, Ongoing position based in Melbourne CBD
About the opportunity
This role is responsible for the support and maintenance of both custom and 3rd party software applications to support core business operations.
Throughout the support and service delivery process you will liaise with management, technical staff and non-technical users in order to manage the delivery of quality results.
The core duties include;
• Maintain and deliver ICT systems and applications to enable the business meet requirements in a Microsoft Cloud (Azure) environment
• Application packaging and deployment using Microsoft virtualisation and deployment technologies (MSI, APPV, MSIX)
• Provide 1st & 2nd level support for 3rd party and internally developed systems
• Maintain application system documentation regarding configuration, setup and maintenance procedures
To be successful in this role, you will have:
• Excellent communication skills with superior Stakeholder Management
• Experience working in 2nd & 3rd level application support
• Application Packaging and Distribution using APPV/SSCM technologies
• Poweshell Scripting, SQL Server DB basic admin tasks
• Power BI, SQL, O365 experience will be highly considered
• Excellent customer service skills to both internal and external stakeholders
• Excellent problem solving and business acumen
How to apply
If this sounds like you, apply today by submitting the below:
- Cover Letter (1 page outlining your suitability the key/core selection criteria as per the position description)
- Current Resume (no more than 3 pages)
Applications close on Wednesday 16 June 2021
Get in touch
For ore information about the role, please contact Anup Dey, Application Technology Manager on 0427 903 514.
At Uniting we are passionate about working together to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
Visit us: www.vt.uniting.org
Uniting is a child safe organisation and is committed in everyday practice to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all children, at all times. As a ‘child safe’ organisation, employment with Uniting is subject to a satisfactory national (and international where relevant) police check and Working With Children Check (in Victoria) and/or Working With Vulnerable People Check (in Tasmania) prior to commencement of any paid or unpaid work and/or participation in any service or undertaking.
Uniting is also committed to equal opportunity and ensuring the workplace is reflective of the community. We encourage people from different backgrounds to apply, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability
About the organisation
How to apply
Please quote in application: Application Support Analyst via Pro Bono Australia.