About the role
- Leading Community Services Organisation
- Salary packaging, and competitive sector remuneration
- Full Time, Ongoing role based in Melbourne CBD
About the opportunity
The Application Technology Engineer will support the Application Technology Team Lead in managing and supporting effective delivery of applications across the Uniting enterprise. The role of the Application Technology Engineer within this team will be to streamline and ensure applications meet broad business strategy and operational needs. To provide high quality operational and technical application and systems support to support business functions. Adhere to problem and incident management processes, minimising the adverse impact of incidents and problems on the business.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Tertiary qualification in an Information Technology field or related industry experience
- Experience in application delivery using enterprise application delivery methods (SCCM/APPV/Intune)
- Extensive problem solving and debugging skills
- Ability to independently apply production upgrades and support the products and technologies
- Proven experience implementing business systems & applications within large organisations.
- Experienced in Problem and Incident Management, working in an ITIL environment will be highly regarded
How to apply
If this sounds like you, apply today by submitting the below:
- Cover Letter (1 page outlining your suitability according to the position description)
- Current Resume (no more than 3 pages)
Applications close on Wednesday 16 June 2021
Get in touch
For more information about the role, please contact Anup Dey – Applications Technology Manager on 0427 903 514
At Uniting we are passionate about working together to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
Visit us: https://www.unitingvictas.org.au/
Uniting is a child safe organisation and is committed in everyday practice to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all children, at all times. As a ‘child safe’ organisation, employment with Uniting is subject to a satisfactory national (and international where relevant) police check and relevant Working with Children Check in your State prior to commencement of any paid or unpaid work and/or participation in any service or undertaking.
Uniting is also committed to equal opportunity and ensuring the workplace is reflective of the community. We encourage people from different backgrounds to apply, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability.
About the organisation
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Application Technology Engineer via Pro Bono Australia.