About the role
Private Rental Assistance Program Plus (PRAP Plus) is an exciting initiative that provides support to households accessing private rental properties that require additional practical support to establish their housing.
As the PRAP Plus Case Manager, you will report to the PRAP Plus Coordinator and will:
- Provide case management and support to clients with an aim to stabilise and sustain housing and prevent homelessness
- Engage with clients to determine eligibility for the organisation’s services or provide referrals to other services
- Ensure clients maintain safe, appropriate and sustainable accommodation
- Work in an outreach capacity with clients assisting them to work through issues affecting or likely to affect their tenancy
You will have:
- Experience in a case management role
- Tertiary qualification in Social Work, Psychology or similar
- Experience in the social welfare sector, work with clients with complex needs is desirable
- Knowledge of the Residential Tenancies Act and VCAT would be an advantage
In return, we offer great staff benefits including a flexible working environment, salary packaging, 5 additional days of wellbeing leave and training and ongoing career opportunities across multiple Launch Housing teams. The salary is $73,083 per annum + super
About the organisation
Launch Housing is a secular Melbourne-based community organisation that provides homelessness services and life-changing housing supports to disadvantaged Victorians. With over 400 staff working across 13 locations, we want to end homelessness and are committed to creating lasting societal change to help those most in need in our community. In a country as wealthy as ours no one should be homeless.
How to apply
Does this sound like you? To obtain a full position description and to apply for this opportunity, please follow the How to Apply instructions. Please submit a covering letter addressing the key selection criteria and your CV. If you need additional information about this role, please contact Joanna West
via email- email@example.com. Launch Housing is committed to child safety and is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports accessible working arrangements for all. This includes people with a disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, culturally, religiously and linguistically diverse people,
young people, older people, women, and people who identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, gender diverse, intersex or queer. We acknowledge Lived Experience as unique expertise, and encourage people with a Lived Experience of Homelessness to apply
Please quote in application: Case Manager - Private Rental Assistance Program Plus via Pro Bono Australia.