About the role
The CEO is a newly developed position, who will come in to develop and deliver the strategic plan for 2022 in conjunction with their committed and well aligned board. Contributing to the development of a culture which is highly engaged, inclusive and values aligned across a range of volunteers, in addition to managing the Operations Manager. The CEO will be required to drive strong stakeholder relationships across funding bodies, government departments, and the corporate community in Melbourne, with a focus on delivering funding to continue to aid the growth of You Matter across Victoria.
Skill and experience
To be successful in this inaugural CEO position, you will have:
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- An understanding of the NFP sector in Victoria including community services and delivery
- A track record in delivering funding initiatives through private and government funders
- Proven experience as a function head or organisational lead in NFP or health or similar industry
- The ability to develop strong relationships across government, corporate and community
- Volunteer management experience
- A strategic mindset, with experience developing and delivering a growth strategy and plan
- A background in fundraising would be advantageous
- An absolute passion for creating safe environments for victims of domestic violence
This is a part time opportunity (with flexible work hours and location available)
About the organisation
You Matter (Aus) Ltd is a growing Victorian charity that supports survivors of domestic and family violence through setting up their homes with all the furniture and goods required for a fully functioning home. They aim to be a critical part of the recovery space in Victoria working with and supporting domestic and family violence agencies with their vision to ensure survivors and their families can live a safe and happy life within their own homes and their community.
Formed in 2019, You Matter now works in the eastern and northern regions of Melbourne and aspires to cover the entire Greater Melbourne area within the next five years. With a strong volunteer base, and a passionate board, You Matter are excited about the growth and transformation opportunities that lie ahead.
How to apply
Please click the Apply Now button, or for a confidential conversation, please contact Lyndsey Walker at Six Degrees on (03) 8613 3518
Six Degrees are the retained partner for this assignment, all external applications will be forwarded to Six Degrees for review.
Please quote in application: Chief Executive Officer via Pro Bono Australia.