About the role
- Full time permanent position
- Flexible location – Sydney or Melbourne
- Corporate and philanthropic partner focus
Join our Corporate Partnerships team and help develop and grow relationships with corporate, philanthropic and other partners, to secure income generation, drive strategic value, and build non-financial support for Red Cross work.
You will assist with the acquisition of new partners through targeted prospecting, industry networking and identification of new opportunities with potential partners aligned with Australian Red Cross strategic objectives.
You will also manage a portfolio of existing relationships with partners that provide financial, pro bono or in-kind support for Red Cross as well as provide strategic advice on funding and sector trends and identify opportunities to ensure the organisation is w ell positioned to meet its business priorities.
What you will bring
- Demonstrated experience in a corporation or NGO developing effective business development strategies with a focus on partnerships and revenue growth, and/or experience in fundraising, business development, account management, or sponsorships
- Excellent relationship building skills with the ability to engage and work effectively with decision makers of corporations and foundations
- Demonstrated ability to drive and achieve financial targets
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and as part of a team, with a flexible, positive and collaborative approach
- Well-developed planning, research and organisational skills
- Strong strategic planning, project management, problem solving and analytical skills with attention to detail.
Why work with us?
Work for purpose and know that your work contributes to improving outcomes for vulnerable people and communities.
You can access flexible working arrangements and generous salary packaging options that can increase your take home pay by paying certain expenses using pre-tax dollars up to $15,900 a year.
About the organisation
Australian Red Cross is part of the world’s largest humanitarian movements seeking to build a better society based on people helping people.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Corporate Partnerships Team Member via Pro Bono Australia.