About the role
FT – 35 hrs pw
NFP – Salary Packaging Benefits
ANZUP has a rare opportunity for an experienced Database Specialist to manage, analyze and further develop the donor database. You will be joining a small yet highly productive team whose aim is to support and grow ANZUP’s clinical trial research portfolio. You will be working closely with the Head of Partnerships and Engagement and the Marketing and Communications Manager to support the fundraising strategies, events and donor communication through best practice database management.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Maintain ANZUP’s donor database by creating and managing relevant profiling and segmentation of all donors;
- Manage the ongoing development and maintenance of the donor database and other platforms to ensure operational efficiency
- Prepare data strategies, including segmentation, to accurately target, personalise and maximise income;
- Lead the development of new database processes and procedures where needed, including training and documentation, to ensure fundraising best practice, through compliance and service delivery.
- Perform ongoing data management including updating, capturing, monitoring and tracking donor movement on the database ensuring completeness and accuracy of data and manage users Etapestry access and security;
- Provide technical support to users and liaise with database support when necessary;
- Responsible for the day to day management and processing of all transactions through the database which includes importing donation files, coordinating and processing donor mail, administer regular gift donations
What you will bring to the role:
- Minimum 3 years demonstratable work experience as database specialist (or similar role) with excellent computing skills;
- Experience gained within a fundraising environment is preferred.
- Database knowledge with Etapestry (or Blackbaud products) and/or Sales Force;
- Strong time management & project planning co-ordination skills;
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills;
- Enjoy being part of a small committed team and willing to multi task
- Experience gained within a medical, health and research environment an advantage.
What ANZUP can offer you:
- Work for an active and growing not for profit cancer clinical trials group
- 35 hour working week
- Salary Packaging Benefits
- Competitive salary
About the organisation
The Australian and New Zealand Urogenital and Prostate (ANZUP) Cancer Trials Group is the peak body in Australia and New Zealand whose mission is to conduct high quality clinical trial research to improve the treatment of bladder, kidney, testicular, prostate and penile cancers.
ANZUP brings together a leading multi-disciplinary network of oncology, surgical, medical, radiation, nursing, psychology and allied health professionals from within the urogenital cancer field to conduct vital research through clinical trials. You can find out more about us at www.anzup.org.au
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: DATABASE SPECIALIST - Fundraising via Pro Bono Australia.