About the role
The Digital Marketing and CRM Specialist is a key role in the Raise Marketing team. The website and our growing Salesforce database will be your primary tools for driving acquisition and retention of Raise volunteer mentors and increasing funding to run our programs.
Using your skills in digital marketing you will be able to create seamless user journeys for our range of audiences and deliver them all compelling and inspiring campaigns that drive action.
Deliver a new and improved website, establishing first class levels of segmentation -and automation.
This is a role for self-starters, proactive doers and those who, if they don’t know the answer, will find out and make it happen anyway!
People with digital best-practice and user experience always in mind should most definitely apply.
About the role:
Reporting to the Marketing Director you will:
- Strategically plan and develop all eDM based marketing and campaigns, developing clear user journeys across all key audiences and segments
- Manage and build automated and ad-hoc marketing campaigns including creative, messaging and content
- Implement tactical customer lifecycle marketing campaigns via email in partnership with the marketing team and other key stakeholders
- Maintain the email calendar in line with the broader marketing/events calendar
- Copywrite and develop content to inspire and engage key audiences including volunteer mentors, schools, corporates and key partners including government.
- Drive acquisition and retention strategies and campaign planning by analysing and monitoring performance and provide recommendations for new and existing campaigns
- Setup and configure schedule, trigger and autoresponder-based email marketing activities, working with our designer to create and manage all email templates
- Implement data segmentation and cleansing for both database management and marketing campaign use
- Be the resident expert on Salesforce and Pardot for campaigns and customer relationship management – recommending strategy and tactics to improve performance and management of a growing base.
- Track conversions and ROI for generated campaigns using advanced analytics analysis and data metrics
- Analyse email list health and segmentation strategy and make recommendations for improvement
- Create A/B tests for campaign optimisation
- Management of SEO/SEM and our Google AdWords agency
- Owner the Raise website, optimising journeys and creating and implementing compelling and creative content
- Project lead the development of our new website, working with internal stakeholders and external agency
- Work closely with our Volunteer Engagement Team (VET) to develop and enhance the end to end digital journey, developing dashboards and reporting to continually optimise process and communications
Skills and experience:
- You have a genuine interest in working for the greater good of supporting young people
- You hold relevant qualifications in Marketing and / or Communications with at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- You have proven experience developing and implementing innovative digital marketing campaigns and have redesigned and rebuilt websites
- You will bring EDM experience – preferably with Salesforce and Pardot and excellent technical skills and the ability to segment data to drive messaging to key audiences
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and are organised with solid administration and reporting expertise
- You have marketing automation experience, preferably with Pardot and the use of Pardot Engagement Studio
- You have basic graphic design skills and use of Adobe Suite of products is highly regarded
- You will have experience with WordPress and basic HTML skills
You are willing to complete our selection process including Youth Safety Checks, must hold a current Working with Children (Employee) Check and National Crime Check
- You are a people person, inspired by working in a rapidly evolving non-profit organisation
- You are someone who works well remotely, is highly self motivated – but also loves the opportunity to be office based, at times, in order to collaborate, support and work with other teams, in person face to face
- You bring a sense of fun with the drive and energy to bring a can-do approach to every conversation and project
- You take initiative and run with it and are keen for personal growth and development
- You like to research best-practice to stay ahead and be on top of trends, innovative ideas and better ways and have a passion for and commitment to our values, purpose, intent and aspiration
About the organisation
At Raise we exist to help young people. We do one thing, and we do it really well – youth mentoring. Our best-practice, school based program is proven to make positive and sustained change. Mentoring empowers young people to be resilient, connected and hopeful for the future. We match everyday people like you with teenagers who would benefit most from an independent, caring adult who is there to listen – and be there just for them.
We know the difference a mentor makes because we measure the positive impact happening in our programs and across the whole community.
How to apply
Please submit your application below, including a cover letter, resume and a brief 2-minute video outlining the impact you will create in this role to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line: Digital Marketing & CRM Specialist application via EthicalJobs.
Please quote in application: Digital & CRM Specialist via Pro Bono Australia.