About the role
- Rare opportunity for a full-time, ongoing Digital Marketing Adviser in Fairfield, VIC
- 80K annual salary + superannuation + salary packaging benefits + leave loading
- Use your digital marketing expertise to advocate for better outcomes across the mental health, suicide prevention, disabilities and carers sectors
The Digital Marketing Adviser is responsible for the coordination of the online marketing presence of Wellways Australia including the digital delivery of paid and organic marketing campaigns, promotions and initiatives across social media and other digital platforms. This position works in unison with other members of the Public Affairs and Communications team to implement and deliver a variety of
important strategic initiatives across Wellways Australia. The Digital Marketing Adviser will significantly enhance the profile and quality of the various online assets and direct marketing initiatives.
Specific responsibilities include:
- The first point of contact providing social media and digital marketing support/advice to internal staff
- Manage organisations social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram)
- Manage organisations Google Suite of tools
- Work with the marketing team to develop creative and innovative content including paid and organic social media posts, campaigns, images, videos, and email content
- Together with the Manager Marketing, develop and execute social media and digital marketing strategies for Wellways services and advocacy programs
- Together with the Manager Marketing, develop and execute social media and digital marketing strategies for the NSW Youth
- Suicide Prevention Community Engagement Project
- Together with the Marketing and Communications Advisor develop and execute a social media and digital marketing strategy for Wellways Carer Gateway
- Analyse campaign and digital marketing performance and provide insights on ROI
- Work with the Digital Producer to ensure SEO best practice is applied throughout organisations websites and other digital applications
- Assist managing budget and monitor ROI.
Skills & experience:
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications or equivalent experience
- An ability to work with culturally and linguistically diverse communities and individuals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong group facilitation capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to produce quality, accurate work to strict deadlines
- An understanding of Mental Health, Suicide Prevention, Disabilities and Carers sectors and/or experience in health promotion
- Experience in promoting youth engagement
- A lived/living experience of mental health issues, disability or informal caring
- Pre-employment compliance requirements:
- Evidence of working rights within Australia
- Satisfactory National Police Records Check
- Working with Children Check
- NDIS Worker Orientation Module Certificate: https://www.ndiscommission.gov.au/workers/support-forworkers/training-course
- Ability to salary package up to $15,899 per annum
- Receive a 17.5 per cent leave loading every time you take a holiday
- Access to ongoing support and opportunity for career development within the organisation
For a full list of our staff benefits, visit
About the organisation
We are a values based organisation. We stand for Honesty, Acceptance, Fairness, Commitment and Participation.
Wellways Australia is a leading not-for-profit organisation dedicated to ensuring all Australians lead active and fulfilling lives in their community. We work with individuals, families and the community to
help them imagine and achieve better lives. We advocate for change to ensure people have access to the best possible care and information when they need it. We provide a wide range of services and assistance
for people with mental health issues, disabilities, youth and older Australians and those requiring community care.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Digital Marketing Adviser via Pro Bono Australia.