About the role
We’ve partnered with a leading not-for-profit based in the Northern suburbs that specialises in providing services and support to those who need it most in communities across the country. Their mission is to deliver positive outcomes for individuals and communities with requirements that otherwise may not be met.
You’d be joining an organisation that makes real changes to the lives of Australians, everyday.
As an HR Advisor you’ll be providing support and advice to staff across the organisation. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Responding to helpdesk queries, providing advice and support in a timely manner
- Ensuring sound HR practices are being adopted
- Producing, maintaining and updating HR records within the applicable systems
- Managing end to end recruitment process, working closely to support hiring managers
- Assisting with learning and development training sessions
- Problem solve issues, escalating where required
What’s in it for you?
- Totally flexible Working From Home policy
- Flexible start/finish times
- Over 7 weeks leave per year (yes, that’s not a typo)
- Annual leave loading
What you’ll need
- A formal HR qualification or equivalent
- Prior experience in an HR Advisory role
- Strong prioritisation, time management and communication skills
- Able to build strong relationships with staff and stakeholders
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Office, Video Conferencing and HR management tools
What’s on offer
On top of the benefits listed above, you’ll be joining a well-funded, community based not for profit organisation that does good across the country everyday. A salary of $78,892 plus superannuation is on offer, plus attractive PBI/NFP salary packaging.
Please make an application by clicking the ‘Apply’ tab below to submit your resume. To confidentially discuss this role further, please feel free to call Justin Curreen-Harris from Johnson Recruitment on (03) 9946 7302.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, migrants and refugees, and LGBTIQA people are strongly supported in applying.
About the organisation
How to apply
Please quote in application: HR Advisor via Pro Bono Australia.